Stelarstory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stelarstory

For the private server, Stelarstory!

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

No hosts possible.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:28 am by Klavier

To make a long story short...the server will not be up anymore.

#1- Fear cannot host due to college stuff >.>
#2- Hittman cannot host due to lack of knowledge with server (I'm not blaming you or being negative, Hitt.)
#3- Finally, I still, cannot host >.>, and even on my other computer I get errors.

If someone could host, I would be HAPPY, and you will become the new admin. …

[ Full reading ]
Fear's NOT hosting.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:19 pm by Klavier

Fear can't host, due to exams and he has a job to do so, Hittman's TRYING to do the hosting, although it might lag (the monster maps) a BIT...Sad
Anyways, we'll see. Anyways, you might want to play another private server, just in case this one doesn't work.

I miss the friendly community Sad Sad Sad
Talking....helping...now it's gone!

Viralstory's Blog

Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:31 am by Klavier

This is Viralstory (the new 'name', but you get to keep everything)'s blog, and including my personal blog. Although it won't have TOO much MS topics, please, visit it and comment, view some of the pages, etc.

www.cyclone999.wordpress.com

It was my old blog, so that's why it has so many hits O_O

BAD NEWS BAD NEWS

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:39 pm by Klavier

Bad News. Bad News. Bad News. Sad
Okay. I can't make the server work again because of some router lags, but then after it's fine but it still won't turn on! I can't get it to host O_O because it SAYS it's working, but it really isn't. It's not connected to anything :-\ so when I turn off internet, the server says it's working but it really isn't, so the DELAY has gone longer. Hopefully this is …

[ Full reading ]
Fear's the new host.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:28 am by Klavier

Fear will now be hosting, although he is quite...'not-so-happy' about it. He's doing the best he can, but seriously- he needs motivation!

Please post and encourage Fear to do the best he can to finish his hosting project.

P.S. Don't worry about your accounts. I'll be sure to do my best to make them work =D
P.S.S. All your inventory and accounts and characters will still be there :O so …

[ Full reading ]
Can't get it to work

Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:30 am by Klavier

Still can't get it to work. The BEST I can do is reformat the server computer tonight, but then it can only be on by tomorrow, the day after...or maybe a week.

OR

I can dump the SQL file, and anybody who CAN host can host temporarily, but then he must know coding. If he's a good coder, he can be permanent coder until I get it to work.

Server Cooldown

Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:19 am by Klavier

The server needs a cooldown so I'm turning it off for the next 15 minutes.

So like, go on Youtube and find a Rick Roll or two so you can have fun. Bye peeps!

Update: Reallll bad news. I can open the server w/out errors, but nobody can connect to it. And Ragezone is down so I can't redownload server files....so I guess until Ragezone is up the server, and site will not work

[ Full reading ]
Back Online

Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:24 am by Klavier

Server's online and PRETTY AWESOME.

999 accounts...who's lucky number 1,000?

Anyways, Have fun! Be sure to check back everyday.
P.S. [GM]Klavier (that's me), if he's online, you can play Russian Roulette with him (40 mill for a game)

Got grounded...

Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:32 am by Klavier

I got grounded so the server cannot be up Sad

It should be up by tomorrow, or the day after tops.

Please excuse this 'interruption'...

Latest topics

» No hosts possible.
Haha001's Character guide EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:32 pm by Knight

» Funny Gifs or Sigs
Haha001's Character guide EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:27 pm by Fear

» Fear's NOT hosting.
Haha001's Character guide EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:01 am by Code

» viralstory banner
Haha001's Character guide EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:53 am by Klavier

» Viralstory's Blog
Haha001's Character guide EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:31 am by Klavier

» Tylers Banner
Haha001's Character guide EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:38 am by Klavier

» BAD NEWS BAD NEWS
Haha001's Character guide EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:09 am by chonie

» Haha001's Mod application
Haha001's Character guide EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:06 am by chonie

» Fear's the new host.
Haha001's Character guide EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:28 am by Klavier

2 posters

Haha001's Character guide

haha001
    haha001

Haha001's Character guide Empty Haha001's Character guide

Post by haha001 Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:19 am

Hello
    Did you ever think about what job you should take? what they are good at? what they lack?
    Well here you can find some of it

Warrior

Hero: One of the best all-round killing jobs. The Hero is the best choice for beginners, they are fast, stable dmg, good skills. Heroes takes use of Axes and Swords (i recommend sword) swords got the most stable dmg, Axes the hightest max dmg
    Skills that are good: Power Guard, Combo Attack, Brandish

Paladin: A good job for dmg (because of element attacks). The Paladin is good together with the Hero's skills. The Paladin uses Swords and Blunt Weapons. Swords are fast and got the most stable dmg, Blunt weapons are strong but a bit slow
    Skills that are good: Power Guard, Blast, Heaven Hammer

Dark Knight: got some great attack skills but the Dark knight dosent got any good skill at 4th job thats why it's a bit bad. The Dark Knight is a fine monster killer/boss killer because of dragon attacks at 3rd job. They use spears and polearms, spears are strong but slow and dmg most with stab, polearms are strong but slow and dmg most with everything exept for stabbing
    Good skills: Hyber body (only good before 1st rebirth) Dragon roar, spear crusher, dragon fury

Thief

Night Lord: Proberly the best job ever!!! they got flash jump, jump shot, shadow partner and more (i and Klavier recommend this job). Night Lords use Claws with Throwing stars, they are fast, strong, and CAN shoot stars in the air.
    Good skills: Flash jump, Shadow partner,triple shot, meso up.

Shadower: a fast and strong job, very good for killing monsters from 3rd job. The shadower can use both str daggers or luk daggers, str daggers are sometimes faster and normally stronger than luk daggers but require more stats, luk daggers require less stats but are sometimes slower and mostly weaker than str daggers.
    Good skills: boomerang step, meso guard, assassinate, savage blow

Archer

Marksman: strong, dont seem very slow, this job COULD be good if used right. Marksman use crossbows (DUH!). Crossbows are stronger but slower than bows and use bolts not arrows.
    Good skills: Piercing arrow, Snipe, Sharp eyes

Bowmaster
    The best for boss killing, bowmasters are strong, fast, and hurricane DAMN it's just too good, Another good choice for beginners but bowmaster can be a bit boring sometimes.Bowmasters use bows (of course they do), bows are faster than crossbow but weaker.
    Good skills: hurricane, sharp eyes, arrow rain

Magician
    There is no need to tell anything about magicians, they are slow, weak, and use alot of mp. Thats why i will not write anything about them.

If you got anything to comment on my guide, feel free to post and i'll give a reply (maybe)

Last edited by haha001 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Klavier
    Klavier
    Admin

Haha001's Character guide Empty Re: Haha001's Character guide

Post by Klavier Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:58 am

Add into Bandit/Shadower- SAVAGE BLOW! Savage Blow is the best move, seriously.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:28 pm