Stelarstory

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stelarstory

For the private server, Stelarstory!

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

No hosts possible.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:28 am by Klavier

To make a long story short...the server will not be up anymore.

#1- Fear cannot host due to college stuff >.>
#2- Hittman cannot host due to lack of knowledge with server (I'm not blaming you or being negative, Hitt.)
#3- Finally, I still, cannot host >.>, and even on my other computer I get errors.

If someone could host, I would be HAPPY, and you will become the new admin. …

[ Full reading ]
Fear's NOT hosting.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:19 pm by Klavier

Fear can't host, due to exams and he has a job to do so, Hittman's TRYING to do the hosting, although it might lag (the monster maps) a BIT...Sad
Anyways, we'll see. Anyways, you might want to play another private server, just in case this one doesn't work.

I miss the friendly community Sad Sad Sad
Talking....helping...now it's gone!

Viralstory's Blog

Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:31 am by Klavier

This is Viralstory (the new 'name', but you get to keep everything)'s blog, and including my personal blog. Although it won't have TOO much MS topics, please, visit it and comment, view some of the pages, etc.

www.cyclone999.wordpress.com

It was my old blog, so that's why it has so many hits O_O

BAD NEWS BAD NEWS

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:39 pm by Klavier

Bad News. Bad News. Bad News. Sad
Okay. I can't make the server work again because of some router lags, but then after it's fine but it still won't turn on! I can't get it to host O_O because it SAYS it's working, but it really isn't. It's not connected to anything :-\ so when I turn off internet, the server says it's working but it really isn't, so the DELAY has gone longer. Hopefully this is …

[ Full reading ]
Fear's the new host.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:28 am by Klavier

Fear will now be hosting, although he is quite...'not-so-happy' about it. He's doing the best he can, but seriously- he needs motivation!

Please post and encourage Fear to do the best he can to finish his hosting project.

P.S. Don't worry about your accounts. I'll be sure to do my best to make them work =D
P.S.S. All your inventory and accounts and characters will still be there :O so …

[ Full reading ]
Can't get it to work

Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:30 am by Klavier

Still can't get it to work. The BEST I can do is reformat the server computer tonight, but then it can only be on by tomorrow, the day after...or maybe a week.

OR

I can dump the SQL file, and anybody who CAN host can host temporarily, but then he must know coding. If he's a good coder, he can be permanent coder until I get it to work.

Server Cooldown

Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:19 am by Klavier

The server needs a cooldown so I'm turning it off for the next 15 minutes.

So like, go on Youtube and find a Rick Roll or two so you can have fun. Bye peeps!

Update: Reallll bad news. I can open the server w/out errors, but nobody can connect to it. And Ragezone is down so I can't redownload server files....so I guess until Ragezone is up the server, and site will not work

[ Full reading ]
Back Online

Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:24 am by Klavier

Server's online and PRETTY AWESOME.

999 accounts...who's lucky number 1,000?

Anyways, Have fun! Be sure to check back everyday.
P.S. [GM]Klavier (that's me), if he's online, you can play Russian Roulette with him (40 mill for a game)

Got grounded...

Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:32 am by Klavier

I got grounded so the server cannot be up Sad

It should be up by tomorrow, or the day after tops.

Please excuse this 'interruption'...

Latest topics

» No hosts possible.
Rebirth guide EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:32 pm by Knight

» Funny Gifs or Sigs
Rebirth guide EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:27 pm by Fear

» Fear's NOT hosting.
Rebirth guide EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:01 am by Code

» viralstory banner
Rebirth guide EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:53 am by Klavier

» Viralstory's Blog
Rebirth guide EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:31 am by Klavier

» Tylers Banner
Rebirth guide EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:38 am by Klavier

» BAD NEWS BAD NEWS
Rebirth guide EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:09 am by chonie

» Haha001's Mod application
Rebirth guide EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:06 am by chonie

» Fear's the new host.
Rebirth guide EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:28 am by Klavier

4 posters

Rebirth guide

Poll

What do you think?

[ 1 ]
    Rebirth guide I_vote_lcap50%Rebirth guide I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Rebirth guide I_vote_lcap0%Rebirth guide I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Rebirth guide I_vote_lcap0%Rebirth guide I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Rebirth guide I_vote_lcap50%Rebirth guide I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 2
    haha001
    haha001

Rebirth guide Empty Rebirth guide

Post by haha001 Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:06 am

Got to lvl 200? then it's time for a rebirth

The first you need to know is what a rebirth is:
    A rebirth is when you hit lvl 200 and then turn into a lvl 1 beginner to get more stats and skills.

How to rebirth:
    when you hit lvl 200 say "@rebirth" without the quotes then you will be a lvl 1 beginner.

What to be when you've rebirthed?
    it's ALL up to you what you wanna be after your rebirth, but i've wrote down some builds if down here if you are interested

Recommended rebirths
    Warrior (any) - any job
    why: because it's important to have alot of hp or else you will die often (trust me i'm noob because i got low HP)
    why not: It dosent help your dmg/skills very much efter you rebirth
    Night Lord - archer (i recommend Bowmaster)
    why: Night Lord got Shadow Partner and Flash Jump it's a very good combo if together with Strafe or Hurricane (Some call Shadowcane if Hurricane's with Shadow Partner dont ask why) and this build is proberly THE BEST for killing bosses (at 1st rebirth only or maybe 2nd also)
    why not: if you dont use the build right you are gonna be weak

Good but not too recommended rebirths
    Bishop - Warrior
    why: Good for training because of mage buffs (heal, invincible etc.) and the power of the warrior (or hp if you take Dark Knight)
    why not: training is slow, low hp untill warrior and cleric CAN be a bit boring
    Hero - Paladin - Dark Knight
    why: The STRONGEST build ever Hero for combo attack Paladin for sword element Dark Knight for buffs and together with the Hero attack skill this build can be one of the best all-round killing build
    why not: like klavier say THEY NEED HASTE slow movement = slow training as simple as that, and Dark Knight cant really do anything good for the build

BAD but fine enough to live on
    Magican - other kind of Magican OR Bowmaster - XBowmaster AND SO ON
    why: Because it will give you alot of power in your attacks and alot of different skills for different weapons (best on Magican)
    why not: none good skill combinations, none good weapon combination, fine for me but not so great
    2. (My build)
    Shadower - Night Lord - Bowmaster - Hero - Any job
    Why: It's a good combination because of all the supportive skills like:Flash jump, Meso guard, Combo Attack etc.
    Why not:You are gonna be weak in the start (low hp semi high dmg a bit slow) and without help it's gonna take a while before you rebirth

From Others
    Klavier wrote:I recommend Night Lord before Warrior because you really need Haste Very Happy
    My reply to Klavier: Yes haste is great but you can always use buffer and HP is great to have so i recommend Warrior (you dont gotta follow my word)

FAQ about rebirth
    Q:do i keep all my skills eg. Heal
    A: no only the skills you keep on your keysetting

Q.What happens to my stats
    A:They are all the same as they were before the only thing that change is your lvl and job

Please Read
    please this is only my choices you dont have to follow some of these builds

If you got any other rebirth build feel free to come with it and i'll reply (i dont reply to something off-topic)

I'm going to write more soon.

Last edited by haha001 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Klavier
    Klavier
    Admin

Rebirth guide Empty Re: Rebirth guide

Post by Klavier Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:58 am

I recommend Night Lord before Warrior because you relaly need Haste Very Happy
    haha001
    haha001

Post by haha001 Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:56 am

Klavier wrote:I recommend Night Lord before Warrior because you relaly need Haste Very Happy
    K I'll add
    Harder

Post by Harder Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:14 pm

I always do Night Lord first because I would die without Flash Jump. Embarassed
    Breeze

Post by Breeze Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:24 am

I'd recommend Night Lords (Haste,Meso Up,Shadow Parnter,and Flash Jump) then rebirth to a Bowmaster Sharp Eyes (Shadow Parnter is good with Hurricane or Strafe) they make a great combo =D
    Hope this helps.=D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:24 am